Dr. Rewat Laxman has received extensive training in Arthroscopic shoulder, Elbow & Knee Surgeries as well as joint preservation procedures from international masters during his stint in Madrid and Milan.
Dr. Rewat Laxman is a new generation orthopedic surgeon who is trained and practices both Joint Replacement and Joint Preservation.
He presented research at national and state meetings and is actively involved in ongoing orthopedic research.
Dr. Rewat Laxman takes a personalized approach to each patient, spending the time necessary to explain and understand your condition. He works towards getting you back to the sports, activities, and hobbies you enjoy.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & FELLOWSHIPS
- MBBS, D’ORTH, DNB ORTHOPAEDICS
- ARTHROPLASTY FELLOWSHIP (DEPUY)
- FELLOWSHIP IN SHOULDER & ELBOW SURGERY(FJD, MADRID)
- FELLOWSHIP IN RECONSTRUCTIVE & ARTHROSCOPIC SHOULDER & KNEE SURGERY(UNIVERSITY OF MILAN)
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- KNEE, HIP & SHOULDER JOINT REPLACEMENT
- ARTHROSCOPIC KNEE ,SHOULDER & ELBOW SURGERIES
- SURGERIES FOR JOINT INSTABILITIES
- COMPLEX TRAUMA
- KARNATAKA ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION
- BANGALORE ORTHOPAEDIC SOCIETY