Best Hip Osteoarthritis Treatment In Bangalore | Bone and Joint Consult
Hip Osteoarthritis (Also known as Degenerative Arthritis of the Hip)
It’s a type of joint inflammation. It causes pain and swelling in the body’s joints, such as the knees or hips. It is also known as age-related arthritis or degenerative joint disease. As a person gets old joints to cause a breaking down of cartilage tissue that breakdown is called Osteoarthritis. Cartilage is a firm, rubbery material that covers the ends of bones in normal joints of a human.
What Causes Osteoarthritis of the Hip Joint?
- The joints may not have formed properly.
- The person who may be putting extra stress on his or her joints.
- It mostly has been seen in overweight people.
- Extra tiring activities that involve the hip may cause Osteoarthritis to occur.
- It causes pain, swelling, and deformity.
What Symptoms Osteoarthritis of the Hip Joint?
- It comes with a strong joint stiffness that occurs while you get out of bed.
- Massive pain, swelling, or tenderness in the hip joint, gets hard to get up and involve in daily routine work.
- Inability to move the hip to perform routine activities such as putting on your socks on or involving in activities in which you have to bend down.
- Feeling a strong sound of the crunching of bone rubbing with each other.
- Body stiffness.
Diagnosis of the hip joint:
There is no such difficult test for the diagnosis of the hip joint. It’s most generally diagnosed by an x-ray. The appearance of bones narrowing down shows the characteristic features of Osteoarthritis.
How Is Osteoarthritis of the Hip Treated?
The main motive is to feel relaxed, improvement of the function of the hip and controlling pain.
- Trying to focus on Losing excess weight from the bed lessens down the risk of getting Osteoarthritis worst.
- Indulging in proper fat loss and strengthening exercises.
- Obtaining prescribed Non-Drug pain relief techniques to control pain.
- Intake of a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug prescribed by a doctor.
- Getting rid of it through complementary and alternative therapies.
- Surgery if needed.
How the surgery is done for Osteoarthritis?
The hip joint is a ball-and-socket implementation. This ball is located at the top of the thigh bone. Complete hip replacement surgery replaces the damaged ball with a metal ball. A metal shell and a plastic liner are used to resurface the hip socket. The surgeon performs many other procedures such as biopsy, cutting away a loose piece of tissue and repairing a torn cartilage, etc.
To learn more about our Best Hip Osteoarthritis Treatment In Bangalore – orthopedic services, check out our facebook page.Leave a reply