Best Labral Tear of the shoulder treatment in Bangalore | Bone and Joint Consult – Labral Tear of the shoulder It’s one of the most common athletic injuries.
How does Labral Tear of the shoulder happen?
A labral tear takes place in the shoulder when you damage the labrum of the shoulder. This excruciating shoulder injury labral tear; involves the ring of cartilage (labrum) that connects with the outside rim of the socket of your shoulder joint. In addition to comforting with the cushion like stuff the shoulder joint, the labrum acts like a rubber seal or gasket to help clench the ball at the top of the shoulder bone securely within your shoulder bone socket. The labrum provides extra support for the shoulder joint. It’s important to keep the shoulder safe while playing in order to stay away from this painful injury.
Main causes of a labral tear in the shoulder:
Here are the main causes of the labral tear as this painful injury mostly occurs in young boys or kids who are into sports:
- Labral tear has been seen mostly in accidental fracture.
- Overplayed out the shoulder causes such injury.
- The continual motion of the shoulder causes a labral tear in the shoulder.
Usual symptoms of a labral tear in the shoulder:
- A shoulder injury can give immense pain and it really gets hard to bear. it’s the main symptom of the shoulder labral tear. The pain gets more deep and achy with time also it usually gives achy back along with it.
- Shoulder usually gets swollen as the injury occurs.
- Sometimes it causes numbness in the upper part of the shoulder.
- Weakness is another symptom of this type of shoulder injury.
- Strong Bruising.
- You can usually feel your shoulder is catching, locking or popping.
Treatment of labral tear:
Best Labral Tear of the shoulder treatment in Bangalore -Bone and joint Consult Dr. Rewat Laxman Say, Labral tears can often be treated with a good amount of rest and can be treated well and fast with the counter medications. This shoulder injury can be fixed with proper physical therapy.
To know more about orthopedics, visit our blog portal page or book an appointment or call us on +91-9845054810.Leave a reply